Skip to content
Additional Options need to be paid fully up front, as they involve either hired help or expendables.
- $1350 Live ceremony coverage, one camera. (This depends on a stable connection with the venue.)
- $500 BluRays Quantity 2. $50 for each additional.
- $600 Full Ceremony Video Edit
- $400 Toasts & Speeches Video Edit
- $100 Prints of your choice ( Either 1 Print 17×22″, 2 Prints 8×10″, or 4 Prints 4×6″) High quality archival prints that lasts.
- $450 Additional Photographer for 4 hours. $50/hr after that. Learn More
- $450 Additional Cinematographer for 4 hours. $50/hr after that. Learn More
- $600 PhotoBooth 4 hours. $50/ hr after that. Comes with gold back drop and costumes. Guests trigger flash with a foot pedal. Learn More
- $400 4K 360 Video of the Ceremony. Want a view of everyone during the ceremony? Now you can! Its the future baby! Learn More
- Additional Editing. Tell me what you want and then we’ll discuss money. I have all the equipment to run a print house or to make a full length indie film. Prices are based on how much time it takes me to to get the job done and make you guys happy.
- Visual Effects. If you can imagine it, I can do it. Heres my VFX REEL to prove it. Lets see what you want and we’ll go from there.