FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If your venue cancels because of COVID-19 we will make a very rare exception of using your deposit for a postponed wedding date, if the date is available. No extra deposit or booking fee required. On another note, wedding insurance is extremely important and you need to have it. COVID or no COVID.
Best Wedding Insurance Companies of 2020
- Wedsure: Best Overall Wedding Insurance Coverage
- Travelers Wedding Protection Plan: Best Insurance for Destination Weddings
- eWed Insurance: Fastest Underwriting
- EventHelper: Best Wedding Insurance Customer Service
- WedSafe: Best for Certificates of Insurance
- Markel Insurance: Best for Liability Coverage
My efforts on the wedding day are spent primarily on a documentary, hands-off approach with a mix of creative scenic couple photos that give you a sense of your surroundings. To sum it up, I want you to be able to feel and re-live the moments of your wedding day for years to come. My team and I take a relaxed approach so that you and your guests feel comfortable and enjoy the moment. We want to feel as though we are guests at your wedding and we want to laugh, cry and get down with you on the dance floor.
Our style is Simple Elegance. We deliver a classic, timeless edit rather than the frenetic, in-your-face, MTV look which appears to be a recent trend. We overshoot everything, which allows us the most creative latitude in the edit bay. I am passionate about getting the best possible angle and composition at your wedding- my girlfriend Brittney sometimes brushes off leaves covering me after the photo session because I’ve been deep in the bushes getting that incredible shot of the bride and groom.
Absolutely! I realize that these photos are important as well, so we make sure that every detail of your wedding is photographed. Prior to the wedding, I will gather a list of family formals.
Along with an extensive list of photographers that I can call on, my additional photographer would take over on the wedding day in the unlikely event that something were to happen to me. I put full trust in my second photographers and trust that they would be able to step-in in case of an emergency.
We are constantly updating our gear for our wedding couples to be able to offer them the absolute best quality currently available. We film all weddings in High Definition with both Canon DSLR’s and camcorders. Each has it’s advantages: DSLR’s render a beautiful filmlike quality, and camcorders are much better at capturing fast action sequences such as a bouquet toss or a walk down the aisle. My newest piece is a fabulous Canon 5D Mark3 DSLR, which renders fabulous footage, even in low light. No expense is spared in providing the best quality equipment for our wedding couples! To see a full list of our gear click Video Kit and our Photography Kit .
We would love to travel internationally for your wedding. In order to make the process as seamless as possible, we prefer to arrive to your destination location two days prior to your wedding. This allows us to arrive on time in case of flight delays and the ability to scout your location and the surrounding areas. If you plan to have a wedding rehearsal or session before your wedding, we would also love to be a part of this celebration and photograph it for you. I take care of all airfare, hotel and car rental bookings (if needed) and will let you know how much our travel fees are based on your destination of choice at the time of booking.
Couples often tell us after the wedding day that they hardly remembered seeing us at their event. To me, that’s a compliment. We dress in black. We dont overwhelm you with multiple videographers or hover around you with a Steadicam during your first dance. We prefer to record your day as transparently as possible, and never become the center of attention. Your wedding will be filmed from the perspective of your guests- we are very sensitive to not block their view- they have often traveled hundreds of miles to celebrate your day.
- That we can never be satisfied with the work we produced last month or last year. I spend several hours each week researching current trends and products in our industry. I also attend national educational seminars where possible to share ideas and inspiration with the worlds best wedding cinematographers.
- I also realize that we produce beautiful wedding films not only for you and your spouse, but for your children, for your children’s children, for your posterity that may view your wedding 100 years from now. One study found that over 500 of your descendants will likely have a direct interest in viewing your wedding film by the 8th generation. That’s a BIG group. Your wedding film will be a treasured family heirloom- passed on from generation to generation. That motivates me to produce outstanding work.
You must be logged in to post a comment.